Privacy & Disclaimer
Privacy & Disclaimer
The informations contained in this website is for information purposes only. The informations on this platform and its activities are provided by Guerrero Projects. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, explicid or implicid, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information and activities you undertake based on the content are therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to view content (RSS) from websites or hyperlink to websites other than the Guerrero Projects website. We have no control over the nature, content and availability any of those sites. The inclusion of any syndicated content or hyperlinks does not necessarily imply any relationship, recommendation or endorsment of the content or the views expressed within it.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, Guerrero Projects takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable.
Use it well…to be free, imaginative, collaborative, independent, expressive, metalogical, unexpected, interdependent, transparent, conscious, open, connected, beyond, networked, distributed, etc…
– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
– We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
– Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
– We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.